information connections journal
1:10 AM | Friday, May 21, 2004

Happy 100th posts day to me, happy 1ooth post day to me, happy 100th post day to Cyndi, happy birthday to me! It's the day of rejoice, the day when I have created a new guiness world record, i got a total da 100 posts today since i created this new layout..

Bleah, abit lame.. Wow wow wow, i cant get to slp.. Whatever happens to me? I'm so tired and so not tired at the same time, i feel like slping yet doesnt feel like, sounds familiar uh? Scroll down to my previous blogs and you may have noticed e same sentence.. Slap me, bewitch me, pour water on me, strangle me, punch me.. Do whatever u can to make me SLEEEEPPP!!!

Btw, let me tell ur stories, I today read some articles on newspaper, and there's this turkish gurl who was on her back way from supermarket and then she was kidnapped and then raped over the next 6 days, police finally found her and returned her back to her fam. But little did they know that she was going to be killed by her OWN family. Her father used a wire n strangled her to death despite her pleadings not to kill her. It was their way of thinking that they was retoring honour to their fam becoz they felt this gurl shld not b kept on earth coz she had disgraced her fam by being raped.

Then a number of gurls was also killed by their own fam, some killed becoz their daughter was seen talking to a man. The killings normally took place at their relative house. I mean, it's like completely ridiculous lor.. I wonder how many other gurls were killed just like that?

*yawning now* Hmm, what shall i do now? I wanna sleep but i can't sleep.. I feel like knocking my head on da wall and make myself faint and then I'll wake up to a bright chirpy morning.. Enough of my crapping.. Lolz.. Gd nightz..

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.