information connections journal
3:15 PM | Sunday, May 02, 2004

Hey guyz, sorry for the late update! I'm at ben's hse now.. My laptop, guess what? Think tio virus AGAIN. I can't believe this. At a time like this? I think the laptop wans to drive me to my grave.. I updated my norton antivirus update whenever i'm online & this sort of thing still happens to me? What the.. Feel like throwing the whole damn laptop to its death down 15 floors..

It's sunday today.. Just finished studying my CIP.. Later gotta revise again at night..I woke up today with a feeling of anxiety.. I dont know why.. But that kind of anxiety sure makes me feel like i didnt study at all.. I dont like this kind of feeling.. What's wrong with me?

Tml and the day after.. Hope that these 2 days faster pass without me knowing it.. Gonna start on my micro i think on monday when I return from the paper.. Coz i already finish studying liaoz.. Just that now, need to memorise only.. Yes.. I sure hope i can do it.. And stop walking over to the TV once in every moment.. It's just irritating, having a TV outside.. Such a stupid distraction..

Ok, I must stop complaining now.. If not i will sure bore u all to death! Haha!Oh ya, the westmall murder thing is shocking.. a 18 yr old killing a 17 yr old.. I mean wat kind of feud does they have to make it end in death.. I guess it must be some kind of gang thing? Or u buay song me i buay song you.. Must read up on it.. *kaypo kaypo* Haha..
Jialing, nicest stingray I ever taste is at i think jurong there.. Then 2nd place is newton.. Slurp slurp! Makes me drool once again.. Ooops! I like to eat stingray with the .. erm.. Dont know whats tt called... Snails? Not snails lahz.. It's snail like thing.. i think its pronounced as zoot zoot..You have to suck the meat out.. It's so fun! =] Kinda disgusting though..

K lah, i go relax a while liaoz.. Then later read abit of micro.. Heng i clever, brought my notes here.. *clap clap* =] Cheerios! Rang wo men jia you ba.. Friday is coming! Pekhar! for you, is thursdaY!! Dont call me when u end ur paper hor.. If not i cannot gurantee if i will take parang go ur hse standby anot.. Bishz.. Jk.. Haha..! Take care everyone.. MuACKS..!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.