information connections journal
1:42 PM | Saturday, May 08, 2004

Hi... I'm back! But my laptop's not.. It's still lying there sleeping its time away.. Gonna take to MEL on maybe monday.. Grr.. Yesterday's dinner was quite ok.. But can u believe i actually went without my lip gloss and with 1 painted hand and 1 unpainted hand.. That's how blur i am..That's me...

But overall alright.. I drank red wine and white wine..! First time.. But taste sucky.. Just drank for the sake of drinking..

I took some glamour pics with ah ben yesterday.. hopefully cn collect it today.. There's single shots of me and him.. Must strike poses.. So paisay.. Hope the single shot turns out nice.. If not.. I burn em ah! No lah.. jk! Haha! Not funny ah? eRM.. ok.. haha..!

K lah.. Going out soon.. Ur take care ok? I update again.. =] p/s: I know you all miss me and my entry alot.. Muacks..!


  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.