| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
4:31 PM | Tuesday, May 25, 2004
I'm feeling jittery right now, havent had a good sleep yest, was thinking bt the results n stuffs.. And it makes my heart haf this heavy metal weighing down on me.. I hope i won't fail my stats, i dunwan to repeat my module! Please please, let me pass! God bless me! Please please, friends, pls bless me.. Hey, Pekhar & Jialing, ur results coming out tmlz right? Hey good luck ok? I'll b praying for u.. Dun worry k? My heart's thumping hard and fast right now, i dont like this feeling.. No gd sleep for me tonight n tml i guess.. Tml will be the worse night, the night b4 the results r officially released.. Ta ma de! Okok, don't think liaoz, let's tok bt yest.. Yest went GV marina to watch movie with Xiu Ting.. 'Confessions of a teenage drama queen' is those dreamy dreamy and quite funny movies, similar to 'Princess Diary' or whatever it is called.. The female lead, Lindsay Lohan was damn pretty! She's my new idol! Oh mi gosh! Big eyes, sexy lips and nice figure is what every woman would love to have and she has it all! I'm so so jealous! Lol! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
I've got to cut down on my usuage of the internet i guess, have been chalkin up the electricity bill up to ard $250.. Damnit! I will try man.. coz I think i've been hibernating the laptop n setting it on away mode when I'm not using it, that's why so expensive! Yesh! Wed will be here soon! He'll be back soon! He's 1 damn big sotong! Left his hp in his house, so he used his office phone n called me yest morning to tell me he's going for the outfield liaoz, so sweet! =] Gosh! But i think i won't be meeting him tmlz, ask him go back home slp n rest better, coz this outfield cannot slp for 3 days.. Kind of like a mission.. Terrible isn't it? Gurls, this song Christina Aguilera - Beautiful is dedicated to all of you.. My dearest friends, i wan to tell all of ya this... Dun let words bring u down, u r beautiful remember that! 'Cause you are beautiful No matter what they say Words can't bring you down Ohh no 'Cause you are beautiful In every single way Yes words can't bring you down |
your tagboard here. |