| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
12:16 AM | Sunday, May 16, 2004
I'm so so tired now.. Today was triple FUN! Like what the other gurls had said in their blogs, we crapped fool around and took lotsa pics.. Peifeng's digital was the most cham, i think she have alot da pics bt us.. I still smelt of bbq after i bathe.. I'll just let pics replace what i'm going to say.. Too tired.. *yawnz* eyes closing.. Oh ya, hopefully cn get the photos from peifeng soon.. Pf, transfer to ur comp horz and then send to me thrg MSN ok ok ok? Must ah.. *waiting patiently* Gd night everyone.. Sweetest dreams to all my pals! =] Love all of ya! =]
Me n pekhar at lot1
Fake ella & me
Kelong
bbq
cute doggie Shall update you all with more pics the next time round okie? Cheerios! =] |
your tagboard here. |