information connections journal
1:15 PM | Saturday, May 22, 2004

Listening to Blue - Breathe Easy

Sad song uh? Waiting for my hon to fetch me, then go suntec collect the glamour pics.. I planning to withdraw $70 and return it to him.. Coz it's kinda bad to let him fork out $140 for the thing and then I took most da pics.. Anyway hope i can get the tuition assignment and then got money to put back into my bank liaoz..

I'm so so hot now.. Although on aircon but kinda still very hot.. Coz i nv close the door.. Lol.. Btw, i won free movie tickets to "Confession of a teenage drama queen" from Perfect 10.. It's previewing on this mon at GV marina.. Hope my hon can make it worr.. Dont know he got outfield anot.. Anyway I damn regret lor..

I didnt won the tickets to black eyed peas concert! I should have used many different accounts to send emails inside and get the tix! Stupid me.. My instinct told me to use more diff accs at that moment, but i told myself "aiyah suan le.. very lazy" So i just sned only 1 email.. Actually my instinct quite accurate.. Coz, many a times, during sec sch exams, poly exams, tests.. When i was studying for it, often my instinct told me this will come out, but sometimes realli study until too tired so nv study tt part.. In the end really come out.. Everytime one lor..! Grrr!

Yest Pekhar came to my house and then we watched liang popo vcd on my laptop.. Lol.. was quite funny although i watched b4 liaoz.. Then she borrowed tons da vcd back home to watch.. Pekhar, see i good anot, gif u something to do at home lei! Ok, he shld be coming soon, i go prepare, haven pack my baG.. Lol.. Cheerios!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.