| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
5:33 PM | Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Listening to Keane - Everybody's changing This fri going back to AES with my bestest friends, so happy! Have been dreaming of AES food and thinking bt it so many times and finally, my dream is going to come true.. Woohoo! And also go back to visit our teachers, hope they welcome us.. =] I'm glad I'm happier these days.. I'm not sure why.. Maybe because I have begun to take on a more optimistic approach to face life and also begun to appreciate simple things.. Did this quiz out of boredom, found it quite true actually.. I did reject and push away something if I dont understand it, just like my stats txtbk.. But i did tried to calm myself down by pratising mediation in e middle of my bath and then tried to study when i finished my bath.. Gee.. Sounds lame but no harm trying uh? =] You have an animal soul! Arent you lucky! You are very interactive with animals and can understand them even if you dont speak their tongue. The birds arent afraid of you, deer can eat out of your palm, and every dog will roll over for you. As an Animal Soul, you follow your instinct, sometimes making rash decisions, and not thinking properly. If you dont understand something, you reject and push it away, and can get very disastrous when angry. At the same time, youre a very kind person who can make people feel better, and are understanding and compassionate. One of the great things about you is that your rarely jealous, and know that you have to share and help other people if you want to survive this world. You are very loyal and optimistic, and can make it through the toughest times. What Kind of SOUL do you posses? (For Girls only) Incredible Anime Pictures! brought to you by Quizilla |
your tagboard here. |