information connections journal
10:21 PM | Sunday, May 16, 2004

Now at hon's hse.. Just nw went his ah ma's place and had dinner there.. Kept playing w this maltese doggie they had.. So cute! And it didnt bark at all though there were so many people there, unlike my beauty and rosy.. Lolz..

Quite tired now.. Body's kinda suan suan now coz maybe yest played too much.. Haha! But yest was realli fun lorz.. Never had such a mad day with my poly frens b4.. Woo! Such fun! =] Went to chose the glamour pics.. Erm, wasnt as gd as i expected.. The single shots of me was so hilarious! Ok 4get bt tt.. But i was realli damn fat in e pic lorz.. I must cut fat liaoz.. Shiet! But anyway ordered this package got 1 big size photo, got 4 pics combined into it, then got wallet size pics and i think got develop 1 single shot of hon.. Total up to $140! I damn guily coz it's damn exp and it's his hard earned $.. By hook or by crook gotta save up n return him like $70.. I will b fang xin le.. =]

Hmm.. Hon will b havig a 3d2n camp starting from tmlz.. Cant haf dinner with him at night liaoz, But nvm lahz.. Got chance onez! My mum n dad bought new hp btw.. Therefore, left only me using black n white hp.. Grrr! Their 2 phones colour, got camera and got radio onez.. So high tech.. That's what i heard from my bro.. Haven gone home to take a look..

Betsy asked me whether I wan to join her to go KL with her frens on 24th may.. 3d 2n thing.. Only $79.. But dun think I wan lahz.. Although it sounds fun.. But.. I dont know lehz.. Dun realli feel like going.. Extra right me.. I'm sure she will understand lahz.. Speaking of her, feels I havent seen her for a long time, must meet up someday liao..

Okie, update ur again.. Going home soon laioz.. *miss my ah beau n ah ro!*

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.