| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
10:43 PM | Sunday, May 23, 2004
*yawnz* Just came back from johor with hon n his fam.. Tired-_-Sleepy.. Going for the movie preview with Xiu Ting tmlz.. Gosh, I miss my hon so much.. He'll b having outfield for 3d2n, can't see him again, nvm nvm, mustnt sianz becoz of this.. Got chance onez.. I'm a spendthrift! I got 4 skirts to buy at far east, any one wanna sponser me? *faint* My results'll b coming out soon.. *prayz for me* Someone told me after reading my blog, feels tt my life is so bland, but i'm happy with my life the way it is.. E most happy times is the time when u r leading a simple life.. Right? =] I can't be clubbing every night, if tt's what YOU think a happening life shld be. Gosh, tired.. Night.. I Think Of You When I’m down and all alone When nothing seems to matter When I lose my hope When I’m sad and confused When it all gets turned around and ‘round I can’t seem to reach for solid ground When everything I’ve believed in seems untrue All I have to do Chorus Is think of you I think of you and it’s gone Like you chase away the storm Making it all okay I think of you I think of you and I’m strong And I know I can go on It’s like you set me free When life gets the best of me I just think of you Now I know what love means And whatever life may hold for me Through the fire Through the rain I believe Cause there’s nothing I can’t bear Knowing that you will be there If I fall I won’t break Through it all I’ll make it through Cause all I have to do (Chorus) And when I think I’m all alone I can’t see the way to go Lost in the rain of my own tears To wash away the pain and fear (Chorus) For the good times and the bad times I just think of you Cause you know you get the best of me I just think of you |
your tagboard here. |