| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
11:06 PM | Sunday, June 20, 2004
1 Kan cheong spider sitting here and typing all these. Was jus looking into the university criteria into the local universities and oversea universities. Last website i browsed was the admission criteria for Singapore Management Univeristy ( SMU ) & Gosh, this is one stressssed admission criteria if u wanna go in. For diploma holders, you have to go thrg a personal interview & write a short essay prior to the interview & go thrg a SAT TEST. It's a test for mathematical & verbal reasoning i think. And get an acceptable grade in Maths at O'Level. And for NUS, there was no admission criteria listed on the web coz it's a case to case variation. But i will have to fight for A's for every coming sem. I was so ignorant until i checked up uni admission requirement. Hai. Also, for my course, there r links to oversea uni that we can go to. Didnt check up much on tt. But i remebered seeing University of New South Wales listed there & I clicked that but too bad, it offered a bachelor in commerce which i was not interested in. I wanted to take Bachelor in Human Resource Management since people r the resources of SG. I also remb that was Ben's uni. Haha. My gd fren's older sis's bf is going to Australia to study for 2 yrs. Still not so bad. 2 yrs will pass quickly. Think he was once ben's sgt if i'm nt wrong. But HRM is not tt much offered in oversea uni. Hai. Mostly in commerce & economics. I even saw one Business Statistics. Oh my, i was talking to myself "Wa, i take that confirm die until nice nice" Hahaha.. Will try looking up again i guess. Hmmmm. NTU's also a pretty gd choice if i cnt get into NUS. Luckily diploma holders only need to stay there for 2 yrs instead of 3 yrs. University of Western Australia. Hmmm. Money money money. Think maybe take up a study loan. *calm myself down* Too kan cheong liao. So idiotic. Just wanna be mentally prepared for my coming sem. It's going to be one tough sem. *slap myself* CALM DOWN! Shiet me. I am so fooking kan cheong. Panicking for my future. Grr. I wanna go sleep now. At least i will try to. Grrrrrr. |
your tagboard here. |