information connections journal
1:48 PM | Monday, June 14, 2004

faery
Faerie:
Faeries are sweet loving beings who love to help
people. They are not held back by reality and
love to dream and fly around. You probably are
very creative and although not the most popular
person in the world you are probably loved by
many for your sweet caring personality.


What Mythological Creature Are You (Many Results and Beautiful Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla


Just woke up not long ago mainly becoz I dreamt of a very long dream, was about some swimming shiet and I think I was the champion.. Crappy right.. When u see me at the swimming pool, mostly I'll only be playing with the water and relaxing nia.. Lol..

Yesterday went to watch " The Best Bet" with my family @ Lot1.. Quie a funny show.. Haha.. It was in dialect & it really reflects the typical Singaporean's life.. Alot da fam went to watch and everyone was laughing throughout the show..! Haha.. *thumbs up* Bt as usual, Jack Neo's flim's ending always was their biz was a success and everyone was happy.. Haha, so typical.. Also had steamboat for dinner coz my mum was lazy to cook coz of work mahz.. And amazingly my dad went to fetch her from work.. The world has changed!
What a miracle day I've got yest!

Tomolo will be meeting Ben for dinner! Yeah! Finally! Feels as if i hadnt seen him for a century! Olei olei olei olei! Ohh.. Yest 2am was the EURO2004 France VS England right.. Haha.. My bro was watching it i think.. Kinda boliao to watch so many guys chasing a ball.. Why can't they spend their time wisely on smth else? Nvm, i call Beckham later to tell him how i feel bt soccer and shun bian give him a thrashing on his affair.. oHH, the newspaper published a pic da Beck scratching his under part on his balcony right.. I know PX loved that pic, coz tt day we went to the KTV, and i bought newspaper for my mum and i saw tt pic mahz, then i told PX N PH, PX immediately flipped to that page and began staring at it lorz.. OOPS! *siam*

I feel wkends isnt wkends anymore, kinda weird not meetin him.. Yest when i went to watch movie, I thought it was monday or what.. Doesnt seem like a wkend, probably becoz i meet him for every wkends.. Haha..

Okie, quite hungry now.. Going to eat my lunch liaoz.. Heng my mum nv work today if not, my dad sure pull me up from bed and ask me what i wan to eat for lunch.. Duh! Ok, take care every1..

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.