information connections journal
11:40 PM | Saturday, June 05, 2004

Had a fun day today! Haha, went town shoppin with Pekhar while Ben went to attend his fren's church's wedding as the one who holds the sword? Like Zoe Tay's wedding i think.. So romantic! *dreaming*

We meet at ard 1 someting at my bustop here, coz she said she prepared too early and is boring at home, so she came over to my hse bustop wait for me.. Lol.. So funny.. Then went to HMV to shop 1st.. Walked n walked n walked.. Then went to have our KFC buddy meal Lunch at Far east, and then went far east B1 to shop, she's really very the powerful, she bought 2 jeans i think and 1 top at HMV.. Think she never went out for too long and she vent all her anger on her money! Lol! JK! For me, i bought 3 skirts, totaled to ard $80.. I must save up my pocket money when sch starts to replace what i had withdraw from my bank.. *heart pain*

Then Ben came to meet me at LIDO coz his band performance was cancelled, but didnt watch Harry Potter coz the 9pm & 930pm show was all full.. Grr! Nvm, going to AMK to meet him tml and to Jubilee to watch lor.. After that, walked around, he kept insisting on going to Far East cuz hiz car was parked near there.. Then shopped at far east, bought frames coz he wanted to put our glamour photo in his car.. *sweet* =]

And then we hopped onto the car and drove ard, finally deciding to park at the carpark at somewhere, then we walked walked walked, walked to the fountain at Taka and played *Bim bong bim bong bim bong chey* and *hei bai pei*! So funny, lol! I also don't have any idea why we started playing that game, maybe we sat there with nothing to do.. Haha!
Then we passed by HMV and he bought me a strawberry T-Twist to drink, Slurp!

I'm beginning to feel hungry again, pig aint I? Duh.. Feel like going to the kitchen and cook some mee to eat, but.. I'm scared, coz I'm HEARING a ghost show while i'm typing this.. Kinda eerie.. Luckily Rosie n Beauty are here to help me zhuang dan! =] My legs are hurting right now and I'd better get some well deserved rest, update again! Hehe!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.