information connections journal
12:32 AM | Monday, June 07, 2004

Harry Potter wasn't as good as i thought it would be, probably because of the fact that there was a change in directors.. And I was holding the urge to pee pratically half the movie.. Didnt want to get up and block the view of the others.. Or u could just put it in simple terms, I'm lazy.. Hehe!

Shopped for around 2 solid hours, so should i say walked around? Again the 2 earlier shows were all full, leaving the crappiest seats of the whole ( front row ) and therefore we bought the 330 tix.. Thank god we had a quite comfy seats, thanks to Ben! =]

After the movie finish, waited for his parents to come j8 to haf dinner together, had yuntun mee, basically wasnt hungry at all and was feeling sleepy probably becoz da Harry Potter.. Strange effect it sure had on me.. Headed to Ben's house for a while b4 I left for home.. Watched the tv's most hilarious woman - xu chun mei on channel 54 being tricked, kinda stupid! She set up some political society ( think so ) named ah mi tuo fuo dang, and she wanted it to be in the political party or something.. Her looks, well, i'd better not say it..

Kinda feeling down today, probably becoz ben's not comin out for the next 2 weeks.. It kinda dawned on me that I will only have 5 days left da holidays when he's officially off from the 2 weeks.. But lucky though, he will have a 1 week holiday after tt i think.. Look on the bright side of life *whistles*

Luckily will be meeting you guys on thursday.. =] Helps cheer up my mood abit..

I'm thinking what IS course to choose when I enrol for it on 12th june.. Kinda thinking of " Insights into China ", will be learnin all bt the history of China and will b taught in Chinese.. I'm broadening my thinking into the future coz LKY said China will be the 2nd largest market 20 years later.. It will help abit if I take this course.. I'm not sure.. I'm scared i can't handle it coz 2nd yr's gonna be a tough one, I wouldnt want to do badly for my IS modules..

Was chatting with my class mate on MSN and she was telling me how tough 2nd yr is gonna be coz I'll b having these modules lik a more diff version of Economics and Inter-Finance.. I'll sure to be dead.. *choy* Hopefully I can cope with it..

Just make a fuss out of nothing, screamed around because there was a beetle on my bag and my brother came in to help me kill it and then take it away.. What a good bro.. =P Gotta slp now, kinda tired or at least sleepy after typing fer so long.. I missed my honey so much, luckily we're gonna meet fer dinner tomolo.. =]

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.