| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
3:35 PM | Friday, June 04, 2004
I think i'm really too free, pratically updating my blog every day! Hehe! My m'sia relatives coming over tonight, think they will b staying over.. My cousin, who's 5yrs younger than me, is already working in m'sia. Power right they all? I still remember she came over about 2 yrs ago and that was the time when I was just together with Ben and I brought her to ben's hse and her behavior was really like an adult, she just sat around in the living area and then talked with ben's mum.. More like she was ben's gf rather than me.. Lol.. Ben's coming over tonight.. He'll be attending his friend's wedding tomolo and also have a band performance in e evening time so will be watching Harry Potter in the night time.. Most probably midnight show? Keke.. Going to town to shop with my fav sis tml and that's Ph! Lol.. Finalli days of rotting are almost over.. Tomolo is a day to be celebrated! hO hO Ho! Okie, i go continue slacking and probably bathe soon! =] cheerios! |
your tagboard here. |