information connections journal
9:01 AM | Saturday, June 12, 2004

I'm so pissed off..

Now into the 2nd hour of my enrolment.. Siew Teng gave me a morning call at 740am in case I can't wake up.. Logged onto the net at my fastest speed.. Initially, there was still quite gd slots.. But i panicked.. And went bonkers.. Not thinking properly.. Was thinking thrg my butt instead of my brain..

i Shan't go thrg the details of my enrolment process, kinda lazy to type.. But i was so kan cheong! The server was lagging, maybe because quite alot of people was enrolling too and places were being chalked at the fastest speed!

And my internet had to go bonkers at the most crucial moment.. And i think i was kan cheong until a stage when my veins can jus all burst out.. 1 Kan cheong spider sitting here and typing all these.. Anyway, thanks to jean who helped me submit my request because for the 19093983997 times i'm saying, my IE hanged itself to death..

Finally, i took Spanish at 8-10am and Biz etiquette at 10-12.. For heaven's sake, I don't have any off days and all my days r fully booked! Siew Teng took Intercultural something at 1-3.. She can only go home at 3pm..

I must learn to manage my time.. I heard Spanish's have some oral shiet.. So maybe hafta speak in front of em in spanish? I better pass this toopid module and not risk it..

Ok, this enrolment's kinda crap and shitty.. i swear i'm gonna tell NP my fookin feedback on this enrolment shit...

My timetable's shiet.. It's jus a lump piece da shiet..

I'm sleepy again and i can't gt to sleep.. Thanks to NP's enrolment exercise..

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.