information connections journal
11:52 PM | Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I'm so tired. Had a nap in ben's living room earlier on. That was a miracle. I never sleep at people's hse much onez. I think i slept no more than 3-4 times thrgout when i'm at his place. Weird huh?

Oh, today was hell manz. The blackout. I was jus taking an ice-cream from e freezer at ben's kitchen when the whole damn lights went off. For a second, i thought he was playing some trick on me. Ended up it was a whole estate power failure. How interesting. Stupid power station. Was fun though. Heh heh.

Went sim lim the moment i woke up coz ben wanted to get his n-gage memory card and wireless handset. So managed to got it. Erm, quite exp though. I would never buy such things. Heh heh. I stingy mahz. :P

Today's lecture was just shit. plain shit. Cost & Managerial A/c was like hell. The fooking lecturer was like toking to himself. Some theory to CMA, which was already like ALOT! And they like to make people fill in e blanks too in our notes. Bo liao. Kindergarten or what.

HRM was okay though. Talks bt recruitment etc.

Ben koh wants his book back. And i've gotta bring all his books for him on thurs. After my spanish. Argh. But anyway must thanks him for lending me his books. Thanks ahz, if u r reading this. =]

Hmm. shld be slping soon. quite tired. Been complaining of tt since er.. Afternoon? No energy anymore. Gd night pals. Gd day to those who r having sch tmlz. Tml no sch fer me coz 1st week no tutorials n i've got the whole damn day of tutorials tmlz. Woohoo.

Btw, Jess - PH - JL - PF - PX - MP, send all of ya timetable if possible to my yahoo mail coz if free can ask ur out for lunch mahz. Cool huhz? Remb to send me oh. Nitex.

Btw jess, u wanna buy Accounting and macro-economics book? I wan to sell em, if ya bought or dunwan, help me ask ur frens. Lei long lei long.


  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.