| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
3:50 PM | Saturday, July 03, 2004
Gurls as i listen to Vitamic C - Graduation, i can't help but memories of us in AES drifted back into my mind. It has always been there all along. And i sometimes think of the days we had. I missed those days. As we go on, i wonder if memories of us in u gurl's mind will fade anot. Will we still think and care for each other as much as b4 and think of those days? I miss AES. The teachers. The fellow students. The canteen auntie. The band. my flute n piccolo. The marching days. Our band senior. I missed the 1st day when i went to my new class 3/3 and met all of u wonderful guys and then ur scare us by ghost stories, ended up screaming and heads den turned like nobody's business. I missed music lessons. I miss my recorder. I miss sitting down at the study area and talk about crap. I miss lining up after recess at e basketball court and helping each other massage the shoulders. I miss the sun shining on the basketball court. I miss maths, english, chinese, accounts. I miss studying with u all. I miss PE-ing even though Jess, JL and me were always finding exucses to skip PE and wrote the MC letter ourself. I miss my uniform even though it sucks. I miss running to e canteen with all of u to e canteen to 'book' seats. I miss the way we organize each other's birthday, always putting in effort to try to surprise the bday gurl. I miss eating maggie mee at px's hse when we were studying for i can't remb what. I miss singing SHE - Belief on e stage when e whole sch was watching it. I miss the way we encourage one another. I miss the days with moon kah and caroline they all when i was sec 1 n 2. I miss preparing for our literature skit. I miss sprinkling flour at moon kah on her bday with caroline & ended up being scolded by passer-by and made to clean the whole void deck. I miss band camps. I miss the sec 1 camp. I miss going to band dinner with jialing dey all. I miss my scores. I miss the SYF days even though i was tanned to a bangladesh skin. I miss u guys. I miss those days. I really do. Although poly days r ok though, everything's cool. It will never be comparable to the day we had. That's e most beautiful memory i had and i will always be proud of the fact that u gurls r my sista! My shopping khakis! =] |
your tagboard here. |