information connections journal
10:12 PM | Monday, July 05, 2004

Hiz everyone. Just came back from a 'late' dinner with ben at my coffeshop downstairs. Ate hor fun but i only ate like 3/4 of the plate. Lolx. He was waiting for me like siao. He's driving home now. Supposed to come my house tonight but i decided not, because a good rest will be good for him since he will b on standby from tmlz to next fri. Which means no booking out.

I did my International Economics & Finance tutorial just now and i was stuck. I kept cursing myself. And i wish i can slam my head against the table. But i think better not, jus in case i become stupidier. :P

Today my class had a kind of intro thing. It's my HRM tutorial. And we were made to write what sch we were from and what fav pastimes we had, tel, fav subject and dreamjob. And so unluckily, he picked my paper out from e lot. And asked the class " Do ur know cindy well?" And he became to ask em to guess like, whats my fav pastime. Surprisingly, they guessed correctly since it was the usual gurl's stuff. Shopping and surfing net.

And then proceeded onto my dreamjob. Everybody shouted nurse. How true. Nurse was my 1st choice, 2nd social worker 3rd HRM. The 3rd one kind of not true. Supposed to be the 4th. 3rd should be to be the boss of my own pet shop/vet. Have u noticed all my dreamjobs is kind of helping people/animals one? I also dunnoe why like tt.

Haiz. I miss u alot, if u're reading this, boy. I wish thursday will come faster. Dun be so stressed from ur job okie? Remember ur promise? Update ur blog today? Better dun exceed 12am hor. Let's see.

Went to pass Melinda micro books today outside her class. She had a hard time getting out of her class and i was like, so paisay standing outside her class with cheryl. But luckily managed to pass her the books successfully. =]

I have come out with an idea to help me save money. I will record how much i save in my blog okie? I really can't think of any better idea. I need to save bit by bit to replace what i had withdrawn from ny account in e holidays. And then only can i buy e thing i want. Hope this will train my determination. Hope i dun gif up halfway. =]

I'll start from erm, $2 first ya? =] I'm not rich so i'll just put $2 first.

I'm going to send cheryl CMA tutorial to her mail now.

I hope he's back home safely.

I'll try typing my CMA tutorial out. I dont know. I'm quite lazy now. Maybe tmlz since the tutorial is on w3d.

Good night my good friends. Sweet dreamz. * BIG HUGZ FOR U GURLZ *


  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.