| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
8:50 PM | Friday, July 30, 2004
I dropped my phone into the toilet bowl and dun even tink about how i managed to retrieve it.. lolx... but luckily the water is clean and it's not too deep... Okie.. suayest day in my life... What model do ur think i should buy or even think i may not buy one at all.. What the hell... Why must this kind of thing happen to me... I know i am being gross here... but if ur phone drop into toilet bowl i mean, u will retrieve it no matter what right... What the hell... The phone auto off itself and i think realli CMI liaoz.. Maybe use my mum's phone for the time being while i save money or what lor... I'm going to buy a plastic protective cover to protect my "new" handphone.. Damn it.. HAI!! Suay suay suay suay suay suay!!! |
your tagboard here. |