information connections journal
11:32 AM | Monday, July 26, 2004

I got my driving basic theory book from ben's mum! Hehe... Finally feel as if i am finally getting a license! But there's still a long way to go...

Just changed my clothes & setting off for the damn sch very soon... Business Law lecture at 1pm and ends at 3pm and then go home time! Fast right... Hope no one says have to stay back for what project.. If not i sure KA BONG my head on the wall 1st...

I miss him so so so much.... I hope he doesnt tire himself out since he works on his proj till quite late yest... Not meeting him today... Must let him have enuff rest...

I'm so damn hot & I'm wearing a jacket right now.. Becoz i'm wearin a pink spaghetti inside & i sure doesn't want to wear it w/o my jacket... Feels weird...

I've got to start preparing my bag liaoz... Take care everyone... Make sure ur update ur blog frequent enuff horz.. Bleah! Hehee...

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.