information connections journal
4:45 PM | Saturday, July 10, 2004

I miss him so much. Sob sob. It's been so loong since i saw him. =[

I find it so difficult to concentrate on IEF when studying till halfway. I dont know. Its quite diff to understand. Haiz. Will try my best.

Now doing my HRM tutorial 1st. Don wanna waste my time looking at IEF. Later than fix IEF.

Been so moody these few days. Probably because of my period. Haiz. It's always like this. Idiotic.

Studying at home now, decided not to go JE liao since me and pekhar find it quite diff to study outside at times. I bet we will end up talking instead. Haha.

Hmm, hope thursday comes soon. =]

Yr 2 really sucks btw.

Seniors lied to me. Saying Yr1 is honeymoon. But NOT! Yr1 is like initial HELL and then YR2 is like the mid level of HELL and YR3 will be UTIMATE HELL!!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.