| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
1:48 PM | Thursday, July 15, 2004
I received a letter from NP addressed to my dad and to me, saying that I had the best performance in LMS. Ok, what kind of shiet is tt? For a moment, i wonder if they had sent to the wrong person and to the wrong address. But i check and check.. Eh nothing wrong lehz? Everything was right.. And i have to go to a Towards Outstanding Performance Book Prize presentation ceremony on 24th july? And the dress code was smart casual. Gawd. Does this mean i really really really have to go? I guess i'm not going. Its at 9am, too early and i just wan to spare myself the trouble of thinking what to wear. Haiz. But on the other hand, really would like to give myself a wonderful memory of u know, receiving prize. Haha. Realli in a dilemma. Just reach home, had lunchie with my mum at her workplace's foodcourt. Etiquette class finishes at 11 plus. I love etiquette class only for that reason. Haha. Haiz. I have got law project, fmgt project, Etiquette role play next week, Spanish test next week, cma project, submit cma e learning project work asap, law tutorial to do, study my damn spanish, ief tutorial. Just a quick check to remind myself what i've got to do. Great, so many shiets cramming up my brain cells. How interestin. I'm so "happy". "HAPPY SHA LA LA LA, BABY I'M SO HAPPY, SHA LA LA LA" Later finally will be meeting my ben ben. WOOHOO. Btw, i'm hooked onto the song " without you " by kelly clarkson duet with clay aiken. Let me sing for ur.. "WITH....OUT....YOU....WHERE DO I BELONG..... with...out...you.... how can i go OoNnNnN?" |
your tagboard here. |