information connections journal
1:42 PM | Thursday, July 29, 2004

I seriously don't know what's up with my yesterday which makes me blog kind of like a suicidal blog? Sorry guys, to make ur worry.. I think i'm seriously down with some fooking mental problem which gets me down every now and then..

Anyway did ur watch the news yesterday? Terrible huh? A man in his 30s jumped into the MRt trackway when it was approaching and i tink his body was spilt into 2 huh.. I mean, what the hell did he did that for? Make his death a historical one? If wanna commit suicide, at least jump down from building or what lah.. At the very damn least, not as painful as being slit into 2 right..

Ok, back to my boring sch life, etiquette ends at erm.. 1o plus today.. And Grace & Siew Teng & Me went to eat lunch at canteen 1.. I had my chicken teriyaki set which was the 1st time i'm having tt.. Pathetic right.. 2nd yr in NP and this is my 1st time eating tt.. But overall, still ok lah.. I don't know why, these few days.. My food were all finished until e plate was sparkling clean.. I mean, i wasn't even leaving a portion behind which i usually do.. This was a miracle! And of course, my friends were amazed too..

Btw, i got back my spanish test.. I got 18.5/20! Hooray... A few careless here and there, if not, i think i should be able to get full marks.. But e teacher said our performance as a class was quite bad.. Since i think some of us got quite low..

Yest ben rushed to my place after he finished his erm, dinnner with his boss they all? But think he made up an excuse and then escape to my house.. Hehe! Sweet guy.. And we fell asleep after dinner until ard 1145pm, and i woke him up and inform him tt it was time to go home~! If not, it will get pretty late..

I'm so tired right now, physically and mentally.. Really feel like getting a good and nice and comfy sleep on my bed right now.. But i can't afford it.. I still haven't finished my FMGT tutorial which da-da is due tomolo.. I mean, not due lah.. Tutor also wun care u got do anot.. Just that if nv do, there's this guilty feeling stucked inside.. So must find a way to get rid of it asap..

During our lecture, 2 persons will be asked to stand in front of the class and summarise the lecture.. And it will be my turn pretty soon i guess.. See how they do it first...

I feel like changing my blog address.. There's just too many people reading my current blog now and sometimes it's really difficult to say out what i really am thinking... Maybe... Not now though.. Can't afford the time to sit there and change the template..

Hmm.. Kind of addicted to THE SIMS again recently....

Log off le... Take care....

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.