information connections journal
10:26 PM | Friday, July 16, 2004

I'm alright now pals~! Hehee... Sorted out my thinking..!
 
It wasnt meant to be....! No fate.... No use crying over spilled milk right?
 
I am looking forward to tmlz..!
 
Uh hmm!
 
Dun worry bt me alright friends? Realli fine now.. =] It's a miracle i got over it this fast! Woohoo!!
 
Btw pekhar, i changed my blog song liaoz lahz.. Happy anot.. Ur fav song..! I know u r hinting me to listen to the lyrics right.. I know u can't live without me... ^_^ Hoo hoo hoo!
 
Btw in correction to my previous blog entry, it's not sung by Kelly Clarkson but it was Kimberly Locke dude!! Sorry sorry!! =] Think nobody will care anyway...
 
I think i'm going to slp soon.. Meeting my boy at erm, 1030am...!
 
So sorry to Jean for cancelling our date coz of my project this noon.. Surry gurl if u r reading this.. *wonder if u will read anyway, lolx*
 
My bedtime...! ZzZzZzzZZ....


  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.