information connections journal
5:52 PM | Tuesday, July 06, 2004

It's an unlucky day for me.

I lost my pencil case with lots of my good pens inside and my maybelline foundation and my elizabeth arden blusher. And i almost lost my student card,atm all that.

It rained when i was on my way home.

I can't understand my IEF tutorial.

3 shit things happened.

I dont know is it good or bad. Losing it means i can get to buy new one. But i have to use MONEY and buy also which i'm currently short of. Anyone willing to spare me any? Jus joking.

Still feeling sore about it.

I dont know where i lose it. But i think it's somewhere between LT45 and on my way to SIM that restaurant.

I hate myself for being so careless.

That day i almost lost my pouch which contains my book's money. Which is ard $70. Luckily i saw it on e floor b4 i went off.

I am so pissed. Just filed a lost report to the counter thrg the net. And Elvin also helped me find. That's my new classmate. Since he drove, ask him to shun bian go SIM and ask for me. And he called me to get my particulars to fill e lost report.

I dont know why i am getting so pissed about this. It's jus some pens and makeup. But got sentimental value ok! Haiz.

I will try to understand IEF tutorial later. I'm so sad right now.

Darling promises to buy me a new one when he come out.

And my ruler jus dropped. Another unlucky incident today added to my list.

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.