| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
11:49 PM | Sunday, July 11, 2004
Just bathe and woohoo, it sure does feel great! But gonna sleep soon.. I'm feeling guilty for staying up this late ( well, it aint i know that ) since i have classes at 10 tmlz.. I'm an early bird u see.. :P Pekhar came my house this afternoon.. Asked me to help her burn her fren's Ocean pirated CD onto the CD-RW she brought along.. But then i tried and tried.. Still cannot.. So sorry pal~ Did my best~ Next time i burn another one compensate your loss.. Haha.. :P So she was feeling sick all day long.. And i think her temp rose to 38. something degrees.. And she went to see a doc after she went home.. And then i called and sms her.. Ask her not to be so qian bian since she wanted to give up her NDP tix.. I was so GRRR.. Coz i didnt get the tix and there she was, wanting to give up the tix when she actually GOT IT!! And so back to the topic, we chatted and then decided to go collect the NDP tix which by then when we hung up was 7.15pm, so we rushed and agreed to meet at 7.25pm or so. I changed my clothes in the fastest speed and chiong to the LRT station.. I WAS EARLY!! 1st time in the history!! So we chiong to the MRT station and kept praying that we will be in time. Then finally reaches there at 8.50pm when the thing will b closing at 9pm.. There was NO ONE there! Except the staffs and some army guys.. The malay guy who served us was talking as if he was talkin to an ant.. I bet even my SHYIEST volume of voice will even beat his volume.. I really can't stand it and he kept hearing PH's HP no wrongly, end up had to correct 3 times in the system. AH DOI! Ok, so everyone treated us as if we were aliens. So what if we collect our tix 10mins b4 the closing time.. Hey we r the queens ok! Oops! No lahz.. Jus joking.. Finally she got the tix and she kept thanking me for dragging her along out.. BTH HER! So lor so.. OOPS! On our way home in the MRT, we were kana invaded by swamps of Indians with the typical Indian smell.. I'm not being a discriminist here, but jus stating what i had felt and saw at that moment of time.. And anyway, there's this weird thing, i can't stand Indian's smell and i was holding my breath half the time. And there was this indian guy whose back kept clinging on to mine And i could feel his was like all sweaty.. Yuks.. Tired of typing liaoz.. Haha.. Going to sleep soon.. I feel as if my brain has been working OT today.. Been doin my tutorials for the past 2 days.. My poor brain sure deserved a good break! Oh ya, Betsy's sis bf leaving for australia tmlz and he's in the same uni as ben.. I feel so sad for her sis.. I hate goodbyes.. But nvm, 2 years will pass very fast.. Strong love will be able to withstand anything.. Let time prove everything... Yawnz.. Class starts at 10 and ends at 3 tmlz.. Yawnz... Good night gurls and boys... =] |
your tagboard here. |