| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
1:47 PM | Sunday, August 01, 2004
Aloha! I spent my whole morning doing my CMA and i'm rushing my HRM tutorial out for tmlz. Supposedly to finish class at 12pm tmlz, but next week law's lecture is being pushed forward to tmlz since it falls on a national day.. Nvm, if it ends early, i'll still be stucked in school doing my project.. No difference anyway.. Nice weather outside while i'm in the comfort of my own home.. Dark clouds forming and gentle roars of thunders.. I really really love such weather! But definately not when i'm out and wearing jeans.. But if i'm wearing skirts, i will still love such weathers! Lolx.. Ben's having his duty in camp.. Poor thing.. It's a sunday and he still have to serve his duty.. Not due to punishment or what, but probably because of routine? I'm not sure about how this whole army thing works.. But i know he's upset over something recently.. Hope it will be settled asap.. There's this saying which goes, don't worry about tomolo because there's already enough worries cramming for today... Something like tt but i forgot the exact words.. Even in my sleep just now, i was worrying and worrying about my un-done tutorials and my endless projects.. And this caused me to woke up slightly earlier at ard 8something.. I also remembered i dreamt about crocodiles.. Humans being eaten by crocodiles... Quite disgusting.. Coz their bones were all crushed and bent... Yucks.. I shan't tok about it.. I know i seem as if i'm really having this tutorial illness... Whenever i blogged, everything's related to tutorials.. I seriously don't want this to be like tt.. It's soooo boring.... I will try to tok about something else other than tutorials the next time round... Lolx... I'm off to do my -you-know-what- P/s : My phone recovered from it's water sickness..! |
your tagboard here. |