| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
9:33 AM | Monday, August 09, 2004
Damn it! The stuffs me and siew teng did were almost completely eliminated.. What the ?? Siew teng and i did the synopsis stuff and he didnt even ask us if he could change it, and BANG! He change the whole damn thing... FREAK man! 'He' is referring to a guy in my grp... A *beep* *beep guy.. I'm really pissed off from yesterday night till now... No manners.. No wonder the whole class is so irritated with him... So damn pissed! I woke up with such a heavy feeling in my stomach.. Is it me or is it just plain worries or piss-si-ness? Duh... DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!! Nvm, i'll endure... I'll endure... PISSED PISSED PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! |
your tagboard here. |