information connections journal
12:06 AM | Wednesday, August 25, 2004

F***ing son of the bitch, whatever the hell was he doing? Preying at other people's blog? Because in real life, he is being despied on and being bullied? And then here, he feels great because he has control over what he writes and no one knows who he is? I'm shocked that there's still such kind of f***ing breed of sore sore loser living in this damn world..

I'm really very pissed off and dun he ever f***ing bug me because i will be prepared to put on my bitchy fooking armour and curse him till he lies in his ass grave.. And i'll make sure the devil will be lying next to him with his shiety "forks" pierced right through that -son of a bitch-'s heart.. Let his blood flow and feed the ants..

I really hate this kind of people.. I still remb the last time when i was so pissed off, that was when some asshole "dilligently" left some very "intelligent" remarks on Huimin's blog.. I meant the opposite to whatever was in the " " Your know what i mean, no further elaboration needed uh..

Anyway, just studied finish my business law.. Test's at 130 tml.. And my CMA ( Cost and managerial accounting ) totally sucks becuase the whole damn lecture group which consists of ahem, around 200 people, all dont know how to do.. And all of us were complaining about the bitchy and assy lecturers who set that damn paper.. Re-test i hope i dont meet you, but i really have a strong feeling i'm going to see you soon.. *touch wood*

Ben came my house just now and we had dinner.. Kind of guilty coz i seems to neglect him coz i was holding my notes all the time, with my eyes glued to it.. I dont like this, i really dont.. I hope this ends faster.. After the damn testssss end on friday, i think got to rush for project.. Due in a week or so.. And we haven started.. I guess alot of groups haven, thanks to the idiot MOE's cut in the semester shiet.. And everything's so cramped now..

I'm beginning to miss the yummy steak in Jack's place.. Have been thinking of it for the past few days.. And Pekhar, still remember how i kept slurping when i tok to you on the phone? Haha.. We should really go and taste the yummy steak and creamy mushroom soup someday uh.. It's really nice..

I should go now and sleep.. Gd night and sweet dreams to my dear friends.. And bad night and nightmares to that bastard, useless fool, crappy shiet and son of a *beep* Muahaha..

Oh, the reason why i came online was erm to check my past 4D results for july.. Er, didnt manage a strike.. ^-^

*Please do not be offended by my crude language, my apologies to those who r reading this right now, millions apologies, just trying to express how i felt in this moment of time..*

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.