information connections journal
11:54 AM | Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Greetings.. My dear friends... It's a tuesday and i bet most of you is in school right now, at this moment, thinking of me right? OOPS!!!

But anyway, just came online to receive files from Siew Teng to send to my law lecturer.. Die, project haven start yet and everything seems so rushed.. I'm beginning to hate poly more and more.. But speaking of it, i have been enemies with the polytechnic ever since i stepped my foot into that school...

Midway ont Chpt 3 of my CMA and really can't seem to focus anymore.. My attention span is slowly sliding away.. And i really dont like this at all.. I must constantly keep encouraging myself.. But strange enough, the more i study, the more the heavy feeling in my heart is gone.. And u know what i am encouraging myself with?The SCV program telecast at 1pm later... I'm such a TV freak man!

Aww, the heavy feeling is sinking in again yet again... I'm gonna get pressed by this until i can't breathe.. I have got to quickly submit the article to the lecturer and then continue mugging...

Cheerios my dear dear 8 dwarfs!

P/s : Anyone wanna watch "Aliens vs Predators" this coming sat? Manping is organizin.. Will be calling the 8 dwarfs and shiling & Peifeng and Jiewei sinmin they all... Pls contact Manping if ur wanna go..

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.