information connections journal
10:17 PM | Sunday, August 29, 2004

I can blade~! Woohoo, but i'm tired to death now..

I mean, i seriously can blade...!! Can blade as fast as ah ben!! I'm so happy..! I'm a happy gurl now...

But i fell down like, 10 times... Coz skate too fast a couple of times, too anxious.. And tip over toe the other couple of times... It's just sooo fun! I'm beginning to love roller blading!!

It's ben and mine new dating activity!

But i'm so sad now coz weekend is over.. And it totally sucks.. Coz time with ben is jus so so so short.. And it passes so fast when u're enjoying the weekend... Darn! which means monday is coming again... Get over the hell with it!! I wanna get through this week asap... I have got like, tons of projects due.. And tml we're still meeting for projs.. Hella shiet..

Bed time...

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.