information connections journal
3:02 AM | Saturday, August 21, 2004

I have a new favorite song ASH- starcrossed! It's damn rocking hella good!

Hope i can win the tickets to the preview of "Cinderella" in which the lead actress is Hillary duff.. And there's this new song done up by her and her sister( hayley duff ) Our lips are sealed.. Also quite nice..

Btw, Pekhar, ni pian wo! Ask me to listen to Perfect 10 for the top 20 in search of that unknown yet another of my fav + fav song.. I still donno the name of tt song up till now.. Hmm... Only know the chorus goes like ... " I~~~~" Pretty neat huh? Giving your only "I~~" & i expect some saviour to tell me who the singer and the name of the song is..

Anyway, i feel like i have asthma or something.. Studied until I'm breathless.. Like grasping for air.. Xiaohan, did u throw me off the ship?? No wonder! I cannot breathe inside the water.. What da hell am i toking! Oops, that was meant to be a joke, pls laugh. Thank you. :P

But anyway there's a new movie coming up.. -Clear water- if i am not wrong.. Its based on a true event and its about sharks.. Trying to chase someone for its dinner... I mean, i'm not really good at u know, stating the synopsis of the damn movie.. Try Yahoo! Movies instead.. Heh heh!

I'm staying up pretty late nowadays.. And i dont know why.. I should be feeling tired.. But in reverse, i'm feeling quite energetic.. Not the least tired.. There's no sign of tiredness at all! And i am trying to make myself feel tired.. But anyhow, i feel like boxing myself.. I study for 5 mins walk around for 10 mins.. Very qian bian right? No wonder my speed is slow, now still cannot finish...

In one particular day, i studied for 5 mins, and spent the next 55 mins watching tv.. Amazing huh? That was in 1 hour.. But now, i am trying very hard not to let my attention get diversifed.

Err, suddenly remebered i can actually take the driving test but.. but... Aiya, wait a few weeks or days later bahz, really no time to even touch the driving theory book.. Oh, and for those who tried asking me out these week.. Sorry to guys.. Coz i really can't go out.. Sorry.. =]

Hmmz, i should try counting sheeps now.. Dont feel like studying animore..

*1 sheep.. 2 sheep... 3 sheep.... 4 sheep..................*



  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.