| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
9:46 PM | Friday, August 13, 2004
It's 13th August today.. Sounds so freaky.. Din realised that the last time i updated my blog was on tuesday.. So unbelivable..! In a twink of time, 3 days had passed.. Well these 3 days had been really busy so didnt really managed to update much.. My life is always revolving around the same old things.. Wake up in the morning, brush my teeth and wash up, go to sch, go home & do tutorials, sleep and then the whole thing repeats and repeats again.. There's basically NO LIFE in me.. But luckily for the fact that i know that i will be meetin ben later in the day, it really motivates me.. If not, i will be feeling damn low in spirits.. I guess i am too dependent on him.. I must learn how to adjust myself, if not, once he leave for his studies, i will be real dead meat.. Just finish sorting my test dates and test coverage on my personalised notebook! Feel slightly relieved.. Being neat always helps my mood to be better.. At least a little.. This coming week will be my study break but i guess a study break is nothing.. I have so many projs and it's all due after my test week, anyone can tell me how to finish all of it? Study break = everyone wants to get some mugging and test week = everyone's rushing home to study for the next test.. And i have 5 papers on every day.. I really cannot stand this course.. Why is it like this??!!?? Dont they know that its stressful, piling up the tests like this? Especially when our holidays are cut and our semester are shorter, therefore causing our tests and study schedule to be very tight.. MOE change somemore lahx, i take parang go and hack em ahz... Haiz.. Just nw when i finish my class, Ben called me and we went for dinner... Better than nothing.. But he seems so stressed nowadays.. Poor guy... I feel as if everything's so packed for me.. Like sardines!! And i have got to do my research now.. DAMN IT! Tomolo's going town to have dinner with Jean and Yvoone and then shopped around.. Treat it as a relaxing shopping date before our stupid study break.. And Sunday, i have to meet my group for Human Resource Management project.. And that's another damn it project.. And mon, *smirk smirk* A big bIg biG Big BIg BIGGG Day for me at least.. Monday morning meeting Siew Teng and Jean go Teck Whye cut our hair and then afternoon aka evening have to meet Ben for dinner.. I can't help but think.. My last birthday he will be spending with me in SG perhaps.. b4 he leaves for his studies... I must cherish it... I sound so pessimistic.. Ok! I must be optimistic.... Stress is building up.. I am a stressed gurl... :( |
your tagboard here. |