| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
3:32 AM | Friday, August 20, 2004
It's 3.31 am and wonderin what Cindy See the earlybird who sleeps ever early is doing here?? Just studied -AGAIN- and now i am here to find some research on ASEAN+3 and free trade agreements and other agreements for my Economics test later this coming week.. And damn it, i feel like cursing again! Oops.. I must control myself.. I am a woman with many virtues right? I must curb my anger on those $#$#@^^ books.. I'm beginning to suspect whether i have mental illness.. As you all know, this is the month of the hungry ghosts festivals.. In case there's some foreign friends reading my blog, okie, hungry ghosts festivals is a month whereby the Chinese believe the ghosts from the other world come to roam the world for a month before they are taken back.. Ok, back to the topic, I'm kind of like u know, become over-suspicious of things and prescense felt around me.. I dont even dare to take the lift, had to ask my mum to come down and fetch me.. That was stupid..! I'm beginnning to get goosebumps.. And i m beginning to feel something... Yucks... Anyway using my mum's hp radio loudspeaker to listen to Perfect 10 right now.. Ben came to fetch me in a ta da~ Mercs cab.. And the total bill totaled up to ta-da~ ard $18 by the time we reach his place and poor thing, he was having a terrible flu and sore throat.. But as i said, i have many virtues and guess what? I cooked for him! Due to his many a times request..! Lolx.. No lah, just joking.. Funny mah? But indeed i did cook for him, but it was only maggie mee.. Ta-da! Thats the only thing i can cook besides campbell soup and erm, lemme think.. Hotdogs? Lolx.. And went home in a cab -AGAIN- thanks to generous Ben's sponsorship..! Thank you ah! Yeah, I have won a scholarship to take a cab just now.. "so happy!" Hiakz, i guess i am just crazy from all tt studying.. *sings - books drive me crazy...........* Woohoo, it's almost 4am now.. My new record..! Anyway, who's SUPER DUPER ON for our outing this sat evening? Confirm? Btw, Pekhar, I love North's song too! Glory of love's simply too addicting! But so un-romantic to share the same song which we both loved.. Haha, jus kidding.. Btw, why am i not invited to Zouk? U going mehz? U know how to dance mehz? Or u dancing those robotic dance movements? *cha cha cha* *heavy sigh* before continuing on my $%$%*@ research.. =P |
your tagboard here. |