| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
5:24 PM | Wednesday, August 04, 2004
pSSStt! I'm realli fed up with blogger just now.. Made countless attempts to log in but failed.. But anyway just here to complain n complain.. Haha... Today CMA supposed to end at 11am but then i stayed back to do 2 different projects with different people until 5pm.. Can u imagine how tired i am... Sitting on the floor of the library to 5pm.. My whole butt was numb ok! Very serious..! And i think haddad is in my CMA class.. I also not sure how he end up here.. My common tests r coming soon and haiz.. It's really stresssful.. And i think my study break approaching.. It's so damn fast lor... Just reopened sch and common tests r coming.. Am i dreaming or what? Have etiquette presentation tmlz... And i have no foundation n blusher.. GREAT! Remember? I lost my pencil case and my cosmetics were inside? Diaox... I can't believe i am so suay lor... Anyway Grace told me that Jiaqi died in "XI LING MEN" and i was like wah biang, did u read that whatever magazine well anot? How can he die? *#(()*(()*!@@#!!!!* Gosh, i'm getting older n older... day by day... *HINT HINT* A very IMPORTANT day is COMING! |
your tagboard here. |