information connections journal
4:06 AM | Friday, August 20, 2004

Psst psst! I changed my blog song to Keane - Everybody's Changing.. Really cool song..

Anyway the blogger navigation bar above is really irritating..!!!

Strange enough, i'm still not feeling tired.. Trying to read up on my ASEAN+3 but the font's so small and it's making my eyes tired minute by minute.. What should i do? Rub some chilli..??? Does it helps..? Stupid i know!

Really feel like closing my damn explorer and the radio and get onto my cosy bed, but i can't! I must try to stay up and try to complete whatever i should do..

I'm really a hopeless case...

YAWNZ..!!! yawnz..!! Yawnz!!! Yawwwnzzz....

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.