information connections journal
2:20 PM | Thursday, September 02, 2004

Got back home quite sometime ago and i'm kinda slacking now, blame myself for buying an old version of my FMGT txtbook ( Financial Management ) and now, i can't do my tutorial since the questions are all jumbled up in the old version txt.. I hate myself, why didnt i check MORE! carefully when i bought from Siew Teng's friend?!?!

Now waiting for my savior to come, i also dont know who's it gonna be.. I'm gonna ring someone up and have them help to tell me the 1st sentence of every qn then i can find the stupid idiotic question and do it..

I think my group speeed in doing the b law project is the fastest.. I think most of them havent finish doing yet.. But our IEF really jialat.. Next tuesday present and we're still stucked.. Bad timing all these projs r gonna be presented.. Damn it! And our HRM project is due on 8th sept which is wednesday i think! I can't get away from all these shit which seems to be coming and coming.. Help meeeee!!

I think i'm one of those whereby when it's project time, really must do project.. No slacking allowed.. I mean, abit of slacking is fine with me but too much of it realli irritates me... And then my mood will get worse and worse until i wanna scream at people who wanna slack.. I wanna faster do finish then faster relax person..

Anyway had etiquette skincare lesson.. Washed my face 3 times... Let the tutor check what skin combination i have.. Turns out my forehead and T-zone are kinda oily whereas my cheekbones and chin there are kinda dry.. 4 steps i think.. 1st is cleansing, 2nd is scrub, 3 rd is mask, 4th moisturize.. So have to wash the face 3 times b4 i get to the moisturizing step..

Haix, the tot of not being able to see ben realli crush me to nothing... I realise i have been too dependent on him.. I must learn to be more independent.. If not... . . . . . . .

Here r some pictures bah...


Grace with ST's cousin?!? *bubbles bubbles* Only grace knows what this means! *smirk*


St with cousin.. ^_^


Ben & moi nice legsss, left is ben's sexy legs & right is mine even sexier legs.. Oops!


My roller-blades!

BORING BORING BORING...

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.