| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
12:24 AM | Friday, September 03, 2004
Happy BiRthDay SnooPy aka Pekhar aka Xia Mao aka ArMpit hair aka baboon ang!!! 18 years old liao wor... Wanna find a bf? Call 69927353 to make an appointment now!! With Cindy See Matchmaking Agency!!! ConGrats! GonG Xi Fa Cai!! XIAO MAO!!! 18 YEARS OLD LE!!!! My group shld be pretty sad today, got back my IEF report, minus 8 marks.. I mean, my group IED report, the report which we rush day & night to do, but in the end, kinda not worth it(not wanting to say it here). I'm kinda worried & sad that i can't meet ben tomolo.. I want to meet him.. But i think i will b rushing my IEF presentation & HRM report out tml until 9plus in sch.. What kind of $#@^&* module is this?!? Consider my group as unlucky. I think my group's project title just nice, suay suay kana the lecturer mark. And she's damn strict and i guess she's just another old old hag. Oops. She favours boys more than gurls. And does tt sound like someone? I think the whole damn report is full of comments, i dun dare to look at it tml.. 2nd year is so so so tough... FCUK! That's a brand name! FCUK! I wanna bang my head on the wall and i dun wanna feel tml creeping onto me.. Coz projs r coming.. it's 10-5 tml.. No no i reckon it's 10-9pm tml for my group.. Or should i say Grace, St & me? I'm gonna change my blog website when i have the time.. Dun wanna IR-RELEVANT people to be watching my blog every minute + the fact i just can't seem to blog my true feelings.. |
your tagboard here. |