information connections journal
11:05 PM | Sunday, September 26, 2004

How did our group became so un-cooperative?

I wanna shiet everyone. But thank god grace and me are still working together to keep the whole damn thing going.

Tmlx have FMGT presentation. And i gotta play the song i recorded to the whole class. I'm gonna be the clown in a gew more hours time. La la la la.

Gotta reach sch at 7am to practice our gawd damn skit n the worst part of it is, i hafta wake up at 530am. And what am i still doing here? I should be sleeping.

Grr. *calm myself down* If not, i will get wrinkles easily.

I'm gonna be fed up.

KILLING ME SOFTLY.....

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.