| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
8:35 PM | Tuesday, September 14, 2004
I love that olympus's commercial song.. Woohoo! The ad which the lead of Sassy Girl is in? RemeB? I have decide on a very serious thing and tt is to sleep now. Was pondering and pondering whether i should get my ass on the bed and just sleep my night away. I was tinking of actually, doing the blaw project. But decided against it, since Grace & St gonna be at my place tml to finish up the law powerpoint. Spent an awful loong time scanning the stupid law pics. G.R.R! I'm about to fall sick. Feverish, hot and sore throat is all and what i am feeling right now. Sometimes i wonder how love between a couple can fade so quickly. Did the cupid just make the love disappear or did the enviroment or experience a person had contact with change their mindset. And conclude that the guy/gurl right b4 them is not the one they r seeking for. Why does heartbreaks happen and make people so miserable? I really dont know. "You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it come true." Gd night. Off to sleep. I'm tired. And i hope my gawd damn feverish feeling can just get the hell outta me and stop bugging me. GRR. I'm troubled enuff dude! |
your tagboard here. |