information connections journal
1:35 PM | Sunday, September 19, 2004

Just came back from madonald breakfast with Pekhar. I bet she missed me a lot these few weeks. Because she was so happy to see me. Laughing and smiling at me and she kept touching and holding my hand. Right Pekhar? OOPS! Lolx.

My spanish's notes is on my lap right now. I have got oral test this thursday together with presentation. This week better be over fast. I wanna breathe some relaxing air instead of stiff air.

But u know what?

I think all these are just phases in our life that we have to go through. Instead of complaining and whining about it, i have decided to face everything with a more relaxed manner and treat it just as a learning experience. These are just tests, set to challenge us, our mindset, our determination, and the level of stress we can take.

I wanna challenge it. And try to overcome it. Every minute that has passed by has just become part of our memories. I want my memories to be good. And not jus to remb my poly life to be jus whining and complaining about it everyday.

I wanna face everyday with a s.m.i.l.e

Enough of my thoughts.

Time for shit now.

Do i sound disgusting. Well, sorry, but i still need to shit anyway.


  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.