information connections journal
10:33 PM | Sunday, September 05, 2004

Just read Grace's blog, realise that i am not the only "silly" one around.. Just nw cried a little too, when i was on my way home after my dinner with ph... I am so so so so stressed...

I told myself, i must be a strong gurl.. I can't let a little stress take me down.. What's gonna happen to me when i am even more stressed down the road?

Seriously, i feel like quitting sch.. But that's jus a wild thought.. Everyone says this is the stress of going thrg poly.. But i feel e projs in my course is so so much worse and heavier than any other..

Can someone please please help me?

I dont wanna be left alone... without any support.... I feel so alone... Is this life?

I am so miserable with _____ inside as one of the _____

There're so many things to be done, and i'm scared that i can't answer the tutor's question when she asked me during ief presentation.. I am a stupid gurl.. I have no brains... I can't think... Lemme off..



  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.