information connections journal
10:54 PM | Sunday, September 12, 2004

Swing by to a quick update!

It's the end of hoo-haa sunday and i'm beginnning to wish that the clock would return to the time today had just started.

I'm so so tired. probably from the hours i spent at st's house today, erm staring at the laptop. And both of us trying damn hard to do.

Tml's class starts at 830. Darn.

I guess there might be a high possibility that we hafta skip business law lecture in order to rush finish the report to meet the deadline at 5pm.

Someone told me something which i din know. Hmm. Interesting. Din know there was such a thing going on in *ahem* Conflicts conflicts and still conflicts going on in this world.

Woohoo. I'm going to slp now. I bet ben's sleeping so soundly already. Can imagine him erm, sleeping like a pig. He has a dog at his house. It's his erm, bro's gf doggie. Named Toto. Hee. Kinda obendient. Unlike my 2 stupid but cuteee dogs.

Enuff of my rubbish. Gd night.

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.