information connections journal
10:02 PM | Wednesday, September 08, 2004

This was posted on 8th Sept but due to a failure in publishing, i had no choice but to publish it another day....


I need to sort out my thinking. I'm so so so pessimistic and hot-tempered nowadays.

Have i found myself or did i not?


Do i really know what i want?

Am i happy with what i am?

Is this the real me?
Got back my business law test papers and CMA test papers today, did well for 1 paper and almost failed my CMA. I got 93/100 for business law and 50.5/100 for CMA. Gosh. I have gotta thank the teacher for passing me. I guess a lot of my classmates r border-line cases. I can't afford to fail again. And this test is coming in i think soon. 1 week or so? I am not sure.
My brain is so so dead. right now. right at this moment.
And i'm laughing my ass off. My ass is on the floor now.
Watched Cinderella story with Ben. Wasnt as nice as i had expected.
I hate me. Me hate I. Or is this jus stress building up in me? Or has stress caused me to become who i am today. Or am i possessed by someone else?
Give me a damn break!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.