information connections journal
10:30 PM | Monday, September 13, 2004

Went to trim my hair today. And it turned out to be real short. And to think that i kept persuading the auntie to cut shorter fer me. Luckily the auntie have some brains. She said that if i cut any shorter, i won't have any "mao" left. And ahem, at tt instant, i tot of Pekhar who was jus sitting right beside me. Wahaha. And she just trimmed a little teenie wennie bit of her hair. Cannot stand her.

*Phew* Finally submitted my fmgt report today. And it did not go so well at the printing room. Grace and I panicked like hell. And i kept stomping my feet on the ground in frustration. The laptop was always not working at the most crucial moment. Can't connect to the network printer. And had to ask other people to help print for us. And that group of gurls though kind, were waiting "impatiently" for us Coz their deadline was also at 5pm. And at that moment, it was already i guess 4.50pm. Tsk tsk tsk.

But nvm, we've both got "thick" skin. I suppose this is considered as flea's ka mo to us.

Researching a bit on my spanish project. Gotta present the following week. And darn, oral test is coming up. Jiewei, we confirm die until sui sui for her to see. Study hard dude. Btw, how much did u get fer ur test uh?

And this time round, my team mates r wendy and chongling! 1st time doing projs with em, i sure hope it will be a darn good experience. A learning experience.

But anyway, Ben came to my place at ard 7 plus and i was so happy to see him though i was hopelessly trying to hide my smirk. No lah. Jus joking. Er, that's not very funny i know. Try to tickle urself to laugh k? Tsk tsk. And we went down with my parents to burn the incense paper. Since that's my part time hobby. I love burning incense papers. Throwing the papers down and watching the fire engulf em is sure a fiery and nice and shiok feeling. It appeases me. Do i sound pervertic? OOps.

Hmm. Hrm starts at 8am tomolo. And i have gotta wake up at 630. I'm so not looking forward to it. But anyway, a man came down with fits while i was on the bus to sch. I am appalled by my own behavior. I wanted to help him, but seriously i dunnow how and where to start from. I dun wan to hurt him due to my insufficient knowledge about fits but yet, i wanted to help him soo much. I should have got up and let him bite anything i could have found on the floor. Or perhaps my hand.

But luckily, kind saviors (malay man + army personnel + another man) helped him and found a comb for him to bite. He was bleeding and bleeding. Coz i think he hurt his tongue. And his eyes were rolling when the fits attacked him. But seriously, i wasnt afraid, wanted to help but couldnt. What kind of f***** person am i?

I hope he gets well soon. May Chinese gods, Christian gods, Thai Gods, Indian gods, Malay gods, Catholic Gods bless him.

I miss my baby.

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.