information connections journal
1:18 AM | Sunday, October 17, 2004



Hey u guys. It's a cold and gloomy and windy night. Just finish memorising one of the chapters for Economics. It's such a torture. I just chatted with Betsy, my primary sch best friend and my best friend still. Realised she had a blog. So happy. Able to get to know more about her life liao.

But anyway, do u know what i did for my HRM exam today? I totally screwed it up at the last part. My paper was supposed to end at 11am. I was day dreaming at 10.50am and then staring at the question. But basically, i thought i had completed all of the questions. Then my eyes started to drift around and see what other people was doing.

At 10.59am, decided to do a last minute final flip through my script to make sure that i completed all the questions. And what the fcuk. I missed one part which was worth 8 marks. I can't believe i was day dreaming until that extent. But anyway, when i saw the last empty page for my last page, i broke out in cold sweat. My hands suddenly became heavy and lifeless. But i still managed to scribble something on it. 3-4 points on it. I hope to get at least half the marks. But basically, i think i might be able to score for the rest of the parts. *cross fingers* I used 14 pages in total for my HRM answering scripts. It was like, fcuk. Wrote until my hands almost broke.

But anyway, meeting Pekhar at coffee bean for some studies tml. I hope i manage to study. At least complete all the chapters forIEF and then i shall start on my CMA calculations part. I'm a lifeless jerk.

Tomorrow doesn't feel like a weekend. It seems like the start of hell. I would really be in HELL for the next week. It's a living hell.

I miss going out with Betsy so much. I miss those days, i really do... I don't wanna grow up... Do we really have to experience painful experiences in order to learn? Sometimes, i feel life just sucks to the core..

Met up with Manping and PH for dinner todae. A last minute decision. Fun though. Gers, we should come out more often. Remember our BBQ date? :p

'I wish I was a little girl again, because scraped knees are easier to heal than a broken heart'

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.