information connections journal
9:53 PM | Friday, October 01, 2004

Hi gurlz, i'am so jealous! Manping has completed all her circuit thing for driving. And her birthday is later than mine but she gets to do all dese first. Nvm. Manping, i'm gonna catch up with u soon oh. Wait for me ok? Dun pass ur advance driving test first alright? Hehe. just joking lah. ;D

I think i'm going to ngee ann library to study with my bro tml. Exam's coming real soon. And i'm gonna be stressed in such a short time. I'd better start studies real soon if not, i'll sure to be panicked until hei ku.

Din meet ben todae since he was busy with his stuffs. However, we did have a webcam chat and audio chat. It was kind of fun. Haha. I guess that's gonna b our main mode of communication he leaves for australia. At least kind of comforting to know that the technology's actually quite advanced. I wonder how people in the past communicate when there's no email, no telephone, only letters, when their relatives or perhaps husband/bf went overseas. It's kind of waiting for something yet nothing.

I think i'm gonna take the Spanish Set B(advanced) next semester. It will be costing me $157 but i will be gladly willing to take it since i did well for spanish this sem. And Estefania's said something like she was gonna recommend me for the recognition award. Hip hip hurray. But better dun get my hopes too high in case she forgot bt it or something. Whatever.

I wanna go to the american's idol concert on 5th oct at Singapore indoor stadium. I heard it's the only concert they will be holding other than in their country. I wonder if its true.

But anyway, my mood was pretty good. I wanna maintain it this way. I hope it remains.

My fmgt project got a B-. Damn. The whole class's projects got a B- for fmgt. Its like, no difference at all. Might as well dun tell. Kinda boliao.

Went for dinner with miss mao jus nw at long john. Haha. She wanna shit the whole time and yet dunwan to shit. Dunno what's up with her. But anyway watched SG idol and VERY VERY shocked that Jeassea and Beverly's eliminated from the contest. It's like friends realli can make u or break you. I mean their votes. Its like the 2 strongest is kana eliminated. Wat kind of results is this? I am realli not satisfied.

Yawnz. Boring. My head is soo heavy.

I have a wish.

I wanna register for driving as soon as possible. And i mean it.


  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.