information connections journal
1:13 PM | Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Just came back from da cma exam. It sucks, and i mean it. TOTALLY SUCKS. I was late fer 10mins. And were only realeased into the exam hall when they started doing. So that means 10mins of my reading time is gone. Grr. I wonder if i did correctly though i know how to do, but some of the answers look weird. And da last question, dun even mention it. I was supposed to know how to do, but i screwed it up. HAPPY CINDY? U SCREWED IT UP. Now i just hope i can pass.

It's biz law paper tomolo. Luckily i have memorise it last week. And now left torts. It's a 2-4 paper tml. Pekhar's having a 1-3 paper. Anyway, she's so pervertic! She so sadly told me that she missed Extreme Gourmet yesterday. And she said she was so sad coz she can't see them eat all dose er xin stuffs which include cow's penis and cow's eyes i think. I wonder how i wonder why they ate those sick things.

I sneezed until my eyes's getting smaller n smaller. Was so paisay in the exam hall. Kept sniffing and sniffing so loudly. I mean those really loud sniffs and kept sneezing. While i had to survive on 1 damn pathetic tissue. Re-using and re-using it again. Disgusting huh.

Yesterday threw a matress onto my study room's floor and slept there. Because when i got up, i can study immediately. Haha. And rosy and beauty's kinda sweet, like pei me slp like tt. Beauty slept beside me. While my leg was resting on her body. Haha. Like those bolster.

Anyway, i'm really looking forward to meet my dwarfs...!! I misssss you alllll soooooo muchhh..... Jessie and xiao pek and jiewei all dose having exams... Good luck yor?

Gotta have lunch and then STUDY again. Darn... Lalalaala...

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.