| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
9:04 AM | Saturday, October 02, 2004
Morning. I never does understand why the hell i woke up so early when i could have slept like a pig until the noon. I seriously feel like bashing myself up. I don't know. I have been sleeping like i'm not even sleeping at all. I mean, I'm kind of sleeping like sub-consciously while the other part of mind is thinking of things. I think i'm thinking too much. It's always like this. Just read szewei's blog. It kind of enlighten me a bit. I admit i do feel depressed at times, however i do try to tok to people to make myself feel better. I think it's always this "my mind is thinking n thinking at all times" that makes me feel depressed. Like i say, i'm thinking way too much. I really hate myself at times. Why do i have this kind of farking problem when others don't? I seriously dun feel like going out anymore. Dun feel like going to ngee ann's lib anymore becoz of the long journey. It's a sat and damn it, i'm feeling so damn damn damn damn damn down. What happened to the once cheerful me! Darn. I must find the old me back. Seriously i need to go out and breathe some fresh air to let myself feel better. I'm counting n counting the good friends i have made throughout my journey in life. And i think, good friends are harder and harder to find. You never know, if the good friends you find will betray you or backstab you the next minute. I can't see through people's mask anymore. It's getting so real. But i'm still glad that i still have good friends like, pekhar xiaohan(my cousin) grace etc. naming a few. I think these people are the ones i will go to the moment i have hard times. Thanks fer being there for me u guys. I just changed my blog song btw. To natasha bedingfield - these words. I'm thinking of where i should go to study. Teck Whye study room? Or NP's lib? Most probably teck whye study room. Boring sat. Let me repeat. Boring sat.. |
your tagboard here. |